Back to 1990-1999

Marques de Arienzo Domecq Crianza 1998

20,00

Winery: Domecq
D.O./Zone: D.O.Ca Rioja
Country: Spain
Type of wine: Red
Graduation (vol): 12,5%
Varietals: Tempranillo 95% and mazuelo the remaining 5%2

Out of stock

Categories: ,