Back to 1980-1989

Prado Enea gran reserva 1982

120,00

Cellar: Muga Wineries
D.O./Zone: D.O.Ca Rioja
Country: Spain
Type of wine: Red
Graduation (vol): 12,5%
Varietals: 80% Tempranillo, the remaining 20% Garnacha, Graciano and Mazuelo

1 in stock

Categories: ,