Back to 1980-1989

Prado Enea Gran Reserva 1985

98,00

Winery:Muga
D.O./Zone: D.O.Ca Rioja
Country: Spain
Type of wine: Red
Graduation (vol): 13º%
Varietals: 80% Tempranillo, the remaining 20% Garnacha, Mazuelo and Graciano.

1 in stock

Categories: ,